Lauterbrunnen Murren 7 hours: Guided tour to the amazing Valley of the 72 Waterfalls plus mountain village Murren
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Interlaken
This tour is a variation of our guests favourite tour, the Lauterbrunnen 72-waterfalls-tour. But it’s much more than a copy: we have extended the wonderful tour through the Lauterbrunnen Valley and included a spectacular ride high above the Valley to the famous car-free mountain village Murren. The bike path to Murren is nearly flat with only some inclines, which are easy to ride thanks to the help of our little friend, the electric motor build into our E-Bikes.
The views you have from this path are just breath-taking: see Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau mountains as if they were close enough to grab them.A wonderful ride via some unique swiss villages and along the River Lutschine leads us from Interlaken to Lauterbrunnen into the enchanting Valley of 72 Waterfalls, which is part of one of the largest nature reserves in Switzerland. There we take the cable car, which takes us and our E-Bikes up to the bike path towards Murren. Guided by unbelievable panoramic views we cycle towards Murren and optionally visit a cheese dairy, which produces AOC-certified swiss organic mountain cheese. Of course you can buy some of the cheese from the dairy. The cheese dairy visit is only possible from June to September (excat dates are weather depending and can not be predicted).
Close to the cheese dairy we take a rest and enjoy our Swiss Picknick with a selection of traditional swiss specialities. Enjoy the remaining few kilometers to famous mountain village Murren with its charming old chalets and the nearby 3000 mts high Schilthorn mountain.
From Stechelberg we ride to the Trummelbach Waterfalls, which will for sure make an impression on every visitor. These waterfalls are inside the mountains, up to 20,000 litres of water per second are thundering through the narrow gorge and wind down through 10 cascades before they see the light and flow on as crystal-clear mountain water stream, guiding us on our way back to Lauterbrunnen. For sure this visit will be an unforgettable experience.
Some of the highlights of this tour
- Ride along the river Lutschine through enchanting forests
- Breath-taking views from the bike path to Murren
- visit of a genuine Swiss Cheese Dairy
- Lunch with local sausage and cheese specialities out in the nature
- Visit to the thundering Trummelbach Waterfalls
- 3000m and 4000m peaks literally everywhere around us
This tour is bookable on request. Once we receive your request we will get back to you and inform you if the tour can take place on your desired date.
What is included in the price?
- high-end electric bicycle (you might wanna own one after the tour :-) )
- entry fee to the Trummelbach waterfalls
- our famous Swiss picnic (at a stunningly nice place)
- cable car rides
- a coffee or hot chocolate in a wonderful cafe in Lauterbrunen
- helmet, enough water, bags on the bikes to store your belongings